A neglected underexplored highly prospective part of the Lennard Shelf, surrounded by major MVT deposits.
Highly anomalous stream sediment soil geochem.
Focussed target areas, which are mostly undrilled.
- Wedged between the major mined deposits of Pillara, Goongewa, and Cadjebut.
- Several very highly zinc anomalous stream sediment clusters, the largest (3km x 1km) being at Prices Hill.
- At Prices Hill previously tested with only a few holes, quite insufficient given the size of the anomaly.
- All other stream sediment zinc anomalies appear to have been unexplored and are undrilled.
- Zn anomalous zones in the north of the licence are dolomitised indicating structural and chemical preparation for later mineralisation.
- Some target zones are already defined with close spaced geochem sampling, so after minimal field mapping and sampling, will be effectively drill-ready.