Lithium, Tin. Eastern Tasmania. Many known tin mineralised greisen bodies, with lithia micas. Analogous to Cinovec. Past producing tin field, very large tin soil anomaly, underexplored for tin.
ROY HILL LITHIUM & TIN PROJECT
- Many known tin mineralised greisen bodies, with reported “lithia micas” (zinnwaldite).
- No prior exploration for lithium.
- Analogy with the Cinovec deposit on the Czech Republic- German border.
- A well mineralised past-producing tin province associated with apical zones of highly fractionated Devonian granite.
- Very underexplored for tin.
- potential for Aberfoyle style lodes.
- A very large (1.1 x 1.1 km) soil anomaly is almost untested.
Size:- 28 sq km.
Expenditure Commitment:- $14,000 in year to October 2019.
No veto on mineral exploration over Private Land and no native title heritage agreement restrictions apply in Tasmania.